The recent held Zee Cine Awards witnessed a host of Bollywood celebrities in their own fashion styles, some being gorgeous and some being absolute disasters. Whichever way it is, here are some takeaways for you to make your style statement:
- Elegancy in shimmers – Whether it’s the Kareena Kapoor Khan’s new mommy look in that shimmering deep neckline attire or Raveena’s Manish Malhotra off-white evening gown, both could not help people but wonder how elegance and glitter can go hand-in-hand.
- Ethnicity – Typically, younger celebrities love to adorn themselves in Indo-western looks. But Alia Bhatt in her Banarasi saree simply wowed the function and proved that ethnic work wonders for all if you choose the right piece!
- Off shoulders – Most of the celebrities adorned the off-shoulder style irrespective of the kind of wear, whether it’s traditional sarees or evening gowns or bachelorette dresses. In case one is not comfortable, she can always put a cape on top and still be the fashionista she wants.
- Beige and blue are favourite colours for those gala evenings – Diana Penty, Sonali Bendre, Tanisha Mukherjee all seem to love off-whites and beige, the carpet saw very few bright colours. The other colour that did seem in was shades of blue. One would not want to miss on these colours for her next party.
- Ruffles! Put only if you have the confidence to carry – Last but not the least, the evening saw many ruffled dresses but few of those looked good. Sunny Leone managed to look absolutely gorgeous but at the same time celebrities like Huma Qureshi, Urvashi Rautela etc kept us wonder why did they do that to themselves.
Visit Kyasa – The Rental Boutique at HSR Layout and rent out these latest ethnic wear without worrying about the next fashion trend.